Get your free quote in NYC IT support in 60 minutes.
Our friendly Teknologists are standing by, 24x7x365.
Whether you need help removing a virus from your computer, your Internet is slow, or you need help installing a new software application, we can help—within 30 minutes, day or night, 24x7x365.
With your permission, our Teknologists will securely connect to your computer and fix your issue, showing you exactly what they are doing so you're comfortable.
Our average response time for high-priority issues is 30 minutes.
If you need mission-critical IT support right now, 24x7, we're the people to call. We can securely connect to your computer, no matter where you are, and help you resolve your issues. We can resolve 95-96% of issues remotely. For those issues that we can't resolve remotely, we will dispatch one of our Teknologists to your office to fix your issue.
We can solve over 95% of issues remotely—and very quickly.
Whether you need help in your office or it can be done remotely, we can help. Our advanced software allows us to connect securely to your computer and solve over 95% of issues remotely. Better yet, we can solve most straightforward issues within a couple of hours, if not less.
Need fast IT support?
Get a FREE quote within 60 minutes. Or call us for faster response at 646.854.8488.
Get a FREE quote on IT support in 60 minutes.
We service most of the New York City Tri-state area for on-site support, and the entire United States for remote support.
Types of issues we can help you resolve:
- Network or Internet outages or slowness
- WiFi not working
- Computer won't start
- iPhone or Android smartphone issues
- Suspicious pop-ups ("Your PC is infected", etc.)
- Suspicious emails
- Slow computer or network performance
- Printing or scanning issues
- Can't access server or shared files
- Failing backups
- Application errors (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Computer, website, or email login issues
- Terminate access to departed employee
Things we can help you set up:
- Cloud email—Office 365, G Suite (Gmail)
- Cloud file sharing—OneDrive, Google Drive
- On-premise server
- Networks and secure WiFi
- New computers and employee setups
- Remote access to your computer or network
- State-of-the-art security camera system
- High-quality voice over IP phones
- Migrate website to a new Web hosting provider
- Cloud server (Amazon Web Services, Azure)